I know a lot of you guys have been on summer break since the end of May, early June but yesterday at 3:30 I officially became FREE!!! I'm so excited about this break. I have so many plans, in fact my mind is going into overdrive just thinking about them.
Here a sneak peak at my Summer Vacation To Do List
1. Wedding Planning
2. Reading a couple professional books ( Spaces & Places, The Daily 5, No More I'm Done and Math Work Stations)
3. Attending Educational Workshops ( New Media Literacy and Curriculum and Unit Design for Responsible, Successful Learning)
4. Creating Mini Lessons
5. Starting a Teachers Pay Teachers Store
6. Read a few books for pleasure
7. Spend time with my friends and family
8. Watching all the shows on my DVR
I'm sure there is something I'm missing...
All caught up
15 hours ago