I know a lot of you guys have been on summer break since the end of May, early June but yesterday at 3:30 I officially became FREE!!! I'm so excited about this break. I have so many plans, in fact my mind is going into overdrive just thinking about them.
Here a sneak peak at my Summer Vacation To Do List
1. Wedding Planning
2. Reading a couple professional books ( Spaces & Places, The Daily 5, No More I'm Done and Math Work Stations)
3. Attending Educational Workshops ( New Media Literacy and Curriculum and Unit Design for Responsible, Successful Learning)
4. Creating Mini Lessons
5. Starting a Teachers Pay Teachers Store
6. Read a few books for pleasure
7. Spend time with my friends and family
8. Watching all the shows on my DVR
I'm sure there is something I'm missing...