PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday-Teacher Edition2

Here is this weeks peek at my outfit of the week. This happens to be a bad picture but hey it's not about my expression or lack of one it's about the clothes.

I'm wearing brown and cream striped slacks from New York and Company along with a cream blouse from New York and Company. This was super comfortable all day long. I was even happy about the long sleeves by the end of the day since we had a fire drill and it was FREEZING cold outside today since it rained.

In other news...

OMGosh, this school year is really wearing me out! I'm not complaining though because I am having a GREAT time with my new little friends. It's only been FOUR weeks and I already feel like we have learned so much and that they have grown to be a tad bit more responsible than they were. These are all GREAT things but they also cause me to be TRIED TRIED TRIED by the end of the day.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful school year also!

1 comment:

Christine said...

It must be quite a year in first grade in general. I cannot tell you how many blog posts I read where people say their firsties are busy little ones this year! We all need to take more vitamins or drink more coffee!!!

Have a great end to your week!

Christine

http://hoppingintofirstgrade.blogspot.com/