PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday-Teacher Edition

A couple weeks ago a really good friend of mine asked me to start blogging about what I wear to work. I didn't really understand why that was important. After she explained to me that she is a member of a fashion board (she is a merchandise major) and the one thing that always comes up from non members is "What should a teacher wear to work?" So I've decided that I'm going to do her a BIG favor and blog every Wednesday on what I wore to work. Please know that the outfit may not be from Wednesday every week but hey I wore it to work so that's all that matters. If you want to join in on this I'll post a linky tool next week.

Here is my outfit of the week


This dress was super comfortable and the cardigan was the pop of color I needed.


2 comments:

Keisha Joy said...

Yessssss! Diving into the world of fashion blogging! And lovely outfit!

Marissa Tompkins said...

CUTE!!! You look GREAT! I love adding a bright color to my outfits. It makes me happy!

WILD About First Grade!