PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 6, 2012

I've been tagged


GAME.ON. Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
12 Fun Facts About Me:
1.        I only have 285 days left as a single woman!
2.      My fiancĂ© and I just bought our first home!
3.      I’m having the time of my life decorating our home.
4.      I brought my wedding dress over the Christmas break and I LOVE IT!
5.      I love reading blogs but I have a very hard time finding a way to blog about what is going on in my classroom.
6.      School is kicking my butt, but I’m learning so much!
7.      This Saturday we are going to taste cake at a potential bakery. I’m excited I LOVE CAKE!
8.      My students took the NWEA again last week and my most of them had 15-20 point gains. (that makes me feel like a GREAT teacher)
9.      My primary team has just started doing author studies.  We started with Marc Brown, my students really loved working with one author while still learning different concepts. This month we started with Ezra Jack Keats.
10.     No chip manicures are the best thing since sliced bread.
11.       I could live in the store Home Goods. I swear they take all of my extra spending money.
12.     PINTREST was made to keep me from being productive.
1.        What is your favorite TV show?
My favorite tv show is HOUSE! I just love that man, I really wish I could find a doctor like him.
2.      What is your must have food/drink to keep you going during the day?
I must have a Gatorade and a Sprite. Without them I would be LOST!
3.      Tell us your most recent student story that made you laugh out loud.
Today while visiting the kindergarten class, I noticed a “smelly” situation. I asked the teacher did she notice it. After she said she did we went around trying to figure out who it was. Only to find out it was week old beans from a students science fair projects. We laughed about this for the rest of the day!
4. Favorite stores are The Dollar Tree, Target, Home Goods and Marshalls
5. Fill-in-the-blank: I can't live without my ipad.
6. What kind of school do you teach at? Public, charter, private, independent?
Charter School
7. How many students are in your class?
25
8. Website you visit every day without fail.
This could be the longest list in the world. I visit tons of blogs everyday, facebook, pintrest and gmail.
9. One thing that's on your bucket list.
I don’t have a bucket list.
10. What's one thing you are focused on becoming better at as teacher?
I’m learning to patient. I’ve realized that sometimes I expect my students to learn every skill right after the first lesson.
11. How many teachers are at your school, and how many are male vs. female?
15 teachers
4 male
11 female
12. What's one thing that made you feel lucky/blessed/happy today?
I think that I reached a student that was holding out on me emotionally. It made me happy that she felt like she could trust me J

1 comment:

Becky said...

I have awarded you with the Lovely Blog Award. Hop on over to my blog to check it out!
Becky
Teaching, Learning, & Loving